Friday, August 2, 2013

Day 5

Today is going pretty well so far. 

I called the doc about the symptoms I was having (the shakiness, headache, muscle aches, sleepiness) and she said to halve the pills. That seems to have alleviated my symptoms. I still have a headache but I have that most of the time anyway and this is just slightly worse than normal. I'm still sleepy but I do have a baby that is still keeping me up some at night so I suppose that is to be expected. 

I've still had some bad moments but the man has been working mostly from home and trying not to leave me to watch all the kids alone. 

Next week I'm supposed to call a counselor. I'm not really excited about that. 

The man working from home has been nice. He uses the computer most of the day so I don't have the option of sitting there all day. I've been better about getting up and doing things with the kids.  Another helpful thing is that I'm getting better with wrapping Oliver. This morning I wrapped him on my back and cleaned the dining room with Sara and cleaned my room and Kyla and I went to the laundromat. I'm glad that Oliver likes it so much. Makes getting things done so much easier. :)

I still feel the urge to cry sometimes for no reason and the compulsion to run has reared up a few times. I've been able to get through that by either keeping busy or going to my room for a quiet moment to calm down. 

Well, much to do so TTFN :)

No comments: