Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Bad Day Monday. Today Was Pretty Good.

Yesterday was good too. It was a long extremely busy day, but good. 

Sunday I forgot the progesterone cream and Monday was awful. Crying. Lost my temper with one of the boys. I got nothing accomplished. 

Tuesday (yesterday) was a pretty good day. I was running around all day. Took Kyla to work. To the pharmacy for me for a hormone test (that I ended up not getting). Had a good talk with the pharmacist. A woman that my doctor has a good opinion of. I bought from her some new multivitamins. For nursing moms. I hadn't been taking a multi for a long time. I also got some vit D drops. 

After that it was off to the urgent care for Cora (she has strep). Then to pick up Kyla and take her home. Then back to the urgent care (the wait was long so I had time to get Kyla). Dropped Cora at home and then went to the pharmacy for Cora's antibiotics and grocery store. Home again to get Kyla and take her to get some stuff. 

While I was out with Kyla- we had the baby (of course) and Wes- a cop shows up at the house. Some nosey neighbor had called and said I'd left just the littles at home. Obviously, that wasn't true. There were three kids legally old enough to babysit and one younger kid for each of them to watch. Why can't people mind their own business? Or ask what's going on if they are concerned j stead of making assumptions and calling the police? 

Anyway, we came home I took time to feed and change Oliver and read a story to Sara and Edward. Then I went to meet a friend for dinner. I came home exhausted but feeling good. 

Today was only slightly less busy. Ellis had a dentist appointment. His tooth is infected so we had to get antibiotics. A few runs to various stores. I found some onsaburg at WalMart for $3/yd. there was only 4.6 yds but I can make a nice wrap with that. I plan to dye it. :)

I felt a bit overwhelmed once today when I was at JoAnn with all the kids and Sara and Edward and Wes wouldn't stay close and Ellis and Gilbert wanted to wander off. The man came and got two of the boys and Cora. 

Cora was unhappy and took off on a walk. I followed her with Oliver strapped on my back. So she and I took a walk to the park and back. Dinner was easy when we arrived home. Tacos! Yum! The man and I chilled on the couch being a bit lazy for a few minutes after dinner. Then I went outside to pull weeds. Oliver really likes it outside. He was very happy in his chair for over 30 minutes. 

Side note: digging in the dirt is very calming. 

Now I'm laying here nursing Oliver while Edward is playing next to me one the bed. Cora and Emma are chatting and being silly in the other room. The other boys are watching videos on YouTube. Not sure what Sara is doing. I plan to take a walk when the man and Kyla get back from Michael's. :)

Oh! The counselor the doc had given me the number for never called back though the man had called a few times and left messages. So I texted the doc tonight and she sent me the number and link for another. 

The doc and I talked the other day about trying a different med. Celexa I think was the one she mentioned. I've not gotten it yet. I would really like to beat this without pharmaceuticals if I can. 

No comments: