Well she actually turned 9 mos over a week ago!
She had her 9 mo check at the pediatrician on Monday. She is only 14.2 lbs. But she is active and her height and head growth are fine. The ped did detect a heart murmur and so now we have an appt with the cardiologist in June. I am not worried about that. I had a murmur as an infant so it is likely nothing.
Sara loves food! Especially Chili!! LOL I am so glad I bought that baby food grinder! She doesn't care for baby food but she will whatever we are having. I was worried that the Chili would be too spicy for her, but she loved it!! And so far it seems to have agreed with her okay. I bought her a sippy cup because she likes water and I figured she would like to use the cup herself. We only had it a few hours before the cat (Myth) chewed the 'nipple' part up! Crazy cat!!
Sara is crawling everywhere and pulling up. She does this cute little thing where she pushes up to her feet when she is crawling. Sara loves to play peek-a-boo. She likes to play on the bed with Mommy. She loves the bath, only problem is that she keeps putting her face in the water. I must watch her constantly! She also loves the trampoline! I really need to upload pics from my camera...
She absolutely adores Wesley, he is definitely her favorite sibling-for now anyway! She likes the other kids too, but she always has a broad grin for Wes. She liked Daddy too...as long as he is an arms length away and she is in Mommy's arms...poor Daddy!
I can hardly believe that so much time has passed! It moves too Fast! She will be a year soon...and then she'll be walking, talking, and before I am ready she'll want to drive! I must remember to cherish these days...they are gone too quickly!
Friday, April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't wait to see pictures! Caden was the same way towards Chad, too. In fact, he's still a little bit like that at 3! LOL
Post a Comment