Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Obama Deception

Whether you are a Republican or a Democrat or a Libertarian or a Constitutionalist you need to watch this whole video. InfoWars is non-partisan. They have also done documentaries exposing Bush. The POTUS is just a front man for who is really controlling the economy and the politics of our country. Jesse Ventura says, "...it's just showbiz...". Sad but true.

America is being handed to socialists, PLEASE America don't let that happen. Now is the time to stand up, get involved, and stop our country's slide to communism. Socialism/Communism has never worked anywhere! It has only served to enrich the elites and to further impoverish the masses.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I haven't watched the video yet (little ears in the room and you never know what things will say), but I'm curious--what exactly do you think the solution is? I get that you're dissatisfied with the current leadership and that you don't think that the Republicans were much better, but what do you think IS the realistic solution? Ideally, what would you like to see happen to make this situation satisfactory? From my perspective, the best I can do is research, pray, and vote. And try to show God's love to those who have not yet realized it. I try to teach my children respect for the office itself. Just as I wanted the Democrats to respect Bush and his position (though it rarely happened), I expect my children to respect Obama and his administration. Doesn't mean that they have to like them, approve of them, or agree with them--but they do have to respect that we live under the Constitution in the US and that Obama was elected according to those rules. I hope I'm making sense. VeggieTales in background and hopefully I managed not to mention Lyle the Kindly Viking or anything.

Joyful_Momma said...

I do what you do with regard to showing respect for the office, not necessarily the man.

What would I like to happen, and what do I believe the solution is?

1) End the Federal Reserve. The FED is responsible for the current economic crisis.

2) For the American people to wake up and stop voting along party lines and really look into what a candidate believes. For Americans to stop being apathetic and get involved. To think for themselves and really consider what is right and Constitutional.

3) The Lord Jesus to come take us home before we end up in concentration camps.

What do I think WILL happen?

The American people will be fooled and we will have a communist state within 4 years, with Obama (or someone equally bad) as the dictator. That our first, second, and fourth Amendment rights will be effectively done away with. And that the 'domestic terrorists' will all be relocated to FEMA camps 'for their protection'.

Ultimately, the ONLY hope we have is in Jesus Christ. May God grant a revival not only of morality and true Christianity, but of our Constitutional government.

Kendra Logan said...

I agree with you completely, 100% here!