I listened to this whole thing and these are the thoughts I had as she spoke:
1) I am not a racist
2) I am not part of the 'right-wing'
3) I am not a redneck
4) I am NOT a racist
5) I do not hate Obama because he is black
6) I am not a 'white power' activist
7) I do not have a neurological problem
8) I am NOT A RACIST!!
9) I do know my history
10) I don't watch FOX news
11) I am not a racist!
12) I am not a member of the Klan (don't even approve of such nonsense)
13) I have no objection to a black man being in the white house.
I cannot believe that she said that so many times! And then the part about it being a neurological disorder. The left is NEVER guilty of spinning stuff and working up the 'rabble'!! And a Democrat NEVER started a war! Do these people even have a brain? Or have they just been brainwashed by the leftist news media? Has SHE read history?"
Let's see...
WWI Woodrow Wilson-Democrat
WWII Franklin Roosevelt-Democrat
Korea Harry Truman-Democrat
Vietnam Eisenhower- Republican (note: this was continued by two Democratic presidents and ended by a Republican one. Eight of the fifteen years we were in Vietnam a Democrat was in the White House.)
Kuwait- George HW Bush- Republican
Serbia- Bill Clinton-Democrat
Iraq- George W Bush- Republican
There are many more times that our troops were sent overseas for military action, but those are the biggies. As you can see neither party can claim that the other is 'warmongering' since they are both guilty. There is a comprehensive list of all military action abroad here if you really want to find out which party used the military more.
As for the Republicans being the 'racist' party see THIS link.
Another
and another
I am not a Republican, but I do hate lying! by anyone! Unless our politicians start being honest (which they won't) there is no hope for our Republic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment