Friday, April 10, 2009

The garden...(and other miscellaneous ramblings)

is just waiting for the seedlings to mature. I am getting a late start I suppose but there has been bad weather (60 mph gusts) and then snow and sick kids and a lost cat and fundraising for Kyla's Zambia trip and karate and gymnastics...You get the idea.

So next week we will plant and hopefully I will remember to charge my camera and then upload pics before it goes dead again.

I am pleased with how much work I did on that garden. It was hard work and I am not the hard-working type! LOL

After the planting I want to paint the eaves on the house and so some work on the front yard.

We are planning a yard sale for next weekend...trying to help along our $1000 emergency fund as our Baby Step #1 in Dave Ramsey's "Total Money Makeover".

Then there is a possibility (a very small one) the hubby will be going to preach at my mom's church next month and then perhaps a jaunt up to hubby's grandpa's 84th birthday party. (Those would have to be trips that were at the same time, Mom and Dad live about halfway between us and where the party is)

Well that is all I have time for right now. I will be back to do a political blog later I am fuming over so many things and writing it out will help!

No comments: