Friday, January 16, 2009

I found something Sara likes!

CHILI! yes she likes chili!

I only gave her a tiny bit, but she wanted more! After all the sweet yummy stuff I have tried to tempt her with she likes chili!

I know chili is not an ideal first food for babies, but when you have a picky little stinker what can you do?! I am not one to start solids this early in general, the earliest any of my other breastfed babies had food was 9 mos, I usually wait until after a year. Sara isn't gaining weight though so I need to get some extra calories into her somehow. She is absolutely not interested in any of the other things I have tried.

I am hoping that the fenugreek will help my milk supply and that it is not the cause of the terrible migraine I've had since yesterday. I need to be pumping too but I don't get along with the pump very well. :P

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Have you tried avocado? It's good and fattening in the very best way. Lots of goodness there.

Joyful_Momma said...

Yep, we've tried that too. :)