Meh. Realistically, it was him or Romney and they are too much alike for me to lament. I have given up on ever supporting a candidate from the Democratic or Republican parties ever again. I will not play the stupid political game anymore. I will not be duped into thinking there is some discernible difference between the two.
The only issues they really disagree on are abortion and gay marriage. Peripheral issues that should not be a determining factor in anyone's vote. They claim a difference in economic policy while both advocating for the same kind of regulations and stimulus that is killing our economy. Not to mention the unaccountable FED.
What this election shows most of all is how easily people are led. How easily they are brainwashed and dumbed down. So little critical thinking and a shocking amount of cognitive dissonance.
It is a sad day for America, but not because of who sits in the White House...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great post!!
Thanks. I've been so terrible about posting. I have another draft I am working on hopefully will be done by tomorrow! :)
Post a Comment