"Spiritually as believers, we should use every option possible to get the gospel out. Christians are in Iraq, they should try to lead them to the Lord, but if they don't get a chance to, and they are told to fight with them, they should send them to Hell for ever to be with Allah and Mohammad. If you want to be Biblical about it, the Jews are suppose to be in their land and most of Iraq and Iran is their land! American soldiers are only doing the same thing God wanted the Jews to do in the O.T. It is God's will being fulfilled by the US soldiers, God has used Gentiles before to fulfill his will."
Mosque near ground zero controversy
"Build your Mosque in your own country, get out of our's."
"Ban ALL Muslim immigration. For those that are here, the 1st time anyone of thier family commits a crime, all of the family should be deported. Those that do not assimalate or use public assistance should also be given a one way ticket to what ever chess pool they came from. Of course that is wishfull thinking, things like the Consitution get in the way.......and they know that. Yea you youngins need to learn Arab"
"I do not speak to muslims unless they want to ask me a about something. I do not want to get involved with animals who would take my life for telling the truth. I say let the stupid be stupid and remain delussional. God makes them ev...en more delussional because they insist on being ignorant. Sure, we should share The Gospel with others, but I have come to find that in these days and the last 20 years since I have been saved, that people generally don't care about going to hell and will even act offended when you tell them how to escape it. My family and I are saved. Those are the only people I need to worry and care about. In fact, there is a creepy jihadi who lives directly below me. I am not going near that demon unless if God sends him to me for the truth and to get saved. Though, I have had thoughts of placing delicious bacon at the foot of his door."
"Can you tell me what the Muslims have done to Humanity, you seem to not to ever mention about this religion of peace. It is thier Religion to practice as they please-but not here in this country. They remind me dope pedlers & pimps in the corners waiting for my child to pass by."
"Israel is strong enough to defend herself. She will be cornered again by the Muslims for the final blow. Israel will have no choice but to Nuke every Muslim country & I rejoice."
Comment on a post about a facebook group calling for beating muslim women drivers
"it's the law of bestiality, where the Qu'ran is not a real book, but almost like the diary of some crazy bastard who add as he goes,things that he like to do against others, to endure pain, suffering and most dead... I am against this barbaric people and to all the extend of the word, and I support any woman who stand against it, even at the risk of her own life,"
In a facebook thread about muslims allegedly asking to have a muslim only plot in a graveyard.
(original status update: "At one of the Graveyards here in Amarillo, the officials in charge were asked by a group of Muslims, that they demanded a section just for Muslims. The officials told the Muzzies NO.")
A, "shudda told em for christains only*"
B, "the christian graveyard would be decapitated heads and nothing else. We just need to NUKE THE SONSABITCHES."
So much of the above is so completely incoherent and honestly didn't even seem to fit the subject that was being discussed... I have seen so much of this kind of vitriol, and from professing Christians that it makes me ashamed to count myself as one of their brethren. I am angry that they drag the name of my Saviour through the mud with this kind of talk. I am disgusted that they have the gall to proclaim themselves followers of Christ. I pity them when they meet Him. Do they honestly believe that he would condone or approve of the hatred they propagate with that awful sentiment? Can they imagine that the Father looks down with happiness on that? Really?!
What gets me is the utter hypocrisy! All the time railing about how the Muslims are always saying they want to kill the infidels, and in the same breath cursing the Muslims with their "Christian" mouths (and fingers).
Christian, those are souls -eternal souls- that you are rashly condemning without thought of what you are saying. Do you have any feeling? Any compassion? Did Christ only die for you?
Christian, those are souls -eternal souls- that you are rashly condemning without thought of what you are saying. Do you have any feeling? Any compassion? Did Christ only die for you?
Christ died for all men. ALL. Not some. Not a few. ALL! When he was on that cross suffering pain and humiliation, he did it for every living soul that ever had, or ever would live upon the earth. All of them. Every last one. Those men who beat him. The men who spat upon him. The men who nailed his hands and feet. He felt no animosity toward those who fulfilled the prophecy, he loved them, he died for them. And he loves those 'evil Muslims' too. "Do good to all men...", get that? ALL men.
So, from now on I will separate myself from people who talk like that. If you post hatred like that on facebook, or twitter, or wherever, if I hear it come out of your mouth, and you presume to call yourself a Christian, I will not associate with you. I will not.
And here is my daughter's take on it, Heart Sore.
And here is my daughter's take on it, Heart Sore.
3 comments:
First, I've no idea what "Jesus Riffles discussion" is, so I am only commenting on your quotations. It is heartbreaking to see people abuse the Christian message, more so now than other periods of history because they have the truth so much more freely available to them now. It is obvious the people quoted are not walking with Jesus, are not followers of Christ, but are practitioners of some man's philosophy. They do not know the love and life Christ died to give us. They do not know that perfect love casts out fear. But ignorance of the truth is no excuse.
I agree.
The "Jesus Rifles"
Exactly, Megan. Did you see Liberty's post on this same line? It was good.
Post a Comment