Monday, December 22, 2008

It was amazing!!

That pic on the top of the page was taken after only one try!! I was not going to push it and try to get a better one. The preparation for that pic took about an hour and a half. I was already worn out. Everyone was looking at the camera and no funny faces or closed eyes. That's good enough for me! So that's the one that is going in all our Christmas mailings. Just waiting to pick them up from Walgreens and then put the envelopes in the mail box and pray hard that they will arrive by Christmas Eve to their destination. Not likely that they will, but one can hope.

P.S. Well they are off. Want to hear something funny? When I went to Walgreens to get the pics the attendant told me I needed to have a release form signed to get them. Apparently they thought that they were professional portraits done in a studio because of the background. Thankfully I had taken my camera with me and showed the picture on it.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I'm super-impressed! Great job!