Today I woke with a monstrous sinus headache. I had a fever and my nose was running. I did not want to get out of bed and cook or clean or take care of a fussy baby. Thankfully I didn't have to cook or clean...still had take care of the baby though. Kyla, my wonderful teenager, rallied the troops and got everything cleaned up and breakfast made!
Days like this make me so glad that I spent time teaching the kids how to do things. It is a comfort to know that the house won't completely fall apart while I lie around trying to get well. I did take something for the headache and that helped some, except now I feel all dizzy in my head. Medicine always does that to me. The dizzy feeling is much more bearable than the headache!
I really do have some great kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment