Sunday, June 16, 2013

Oliver-two months old

This is a little late. 
Oliver is over two months now. :)
At 2 months he weighed a little over 14 lbs and was 24.5 in long. 
He has discovered these wonderful things that he loves to examine. Hands. :)

He smiles a lot. He doesn't fancy the van very much. He likes being worn. I've managed to figure out a good back carry that makes it much easier for me to get things done while wearing him. I still need help getting him in it but thankfully for me I've plenty of helping hands. :) 

We've taken him to the pool a couple of times. He likes the water. He loves being outside. During his evening fussy time, taking him outdoors usually calms him down. 

Well, here's some pic, that's all anyone ever really wants to see anyway! :P








3 comments:

Debbie Out Loud said...

Trina, you are gorgeous and radiant, and your chubby angel is delightful. Your family is an inspiration, because it's all about love. Glad I saw your update. :o)

Joyful_Momma said...

:) awww. Thanks, Deb!

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog