Friday, February 1, 2013

Deals on Baby Stuff

I've been very fortunate in baby stuff shopping. :) Here's some pics...

Today I bought a baby bed, I hope if our babe is a boy he won't be too offended about the color :P $40, on Amazon or Babies R Us it sells for nearly $90

An Ergo baby carrier for $10. This exact one I found on Amazon for $110!!

Baby boy clothes and 4 receiving blankets from a yard sale for $3.25


A car seat cover for $2.99 from a thrift store. We were going to buy a new car seat because the manufacturer no longer had covers for the seat we have. I took a chance buying that cover but figured for $3 it wouldn't be much of a loss.


From a consignment store. $8 not in the pic is the dress I bought for Sara.


Can't remember exactly what I paid for these, but it was a deal I am sure. :)


So I am feeling a bit more prepared for babe. He/she has a bed, car seat, and some clothes. If I continue to be this blessed in baby shopping I should be set before babe comes. :)




No comments: