About a week and a half ago I hurt my leg. Don't know how exactly I only know that it hurts like crazy, especially when I sit or stand too long. So I've spend most of my time in bed. Then on Sunday/Monday we had a snowstorm blow through that had me having contractions about every 10-30 minutes. Real ones, not braxton hicks. We tried many different home remedies and finally got them to stop after three days. It wouldn't be terrible to have a baby at 36 weeks, but I'd rather wait a couple more at least. Things seem to have settled down now into my typical prodromal labor pattern. Oh joy!
Likely, I won't blog again until after babe comes. So here's some pics...
Really terrible pic of me at 36 wks (taken late at night as an afterthought)
Finished the wrap! :)
Joovy Stroller I bought at the JBF sale for $60! Sweet deal.
Easter dress I bought for Sara for $8
Another dress for Sara $3
Boppy with two covers $5
No comments:
Post a Comment