Thursday, January 24, 2013

31 weeks

Wow! How time has flown. Not long now before we'll be welcoming a new member to our family.

The kids and I began "Project Get Ready For Baby" this week. I plan to deep clean every room in the house and to get some sewing/crocheting done before babe arrives. We should be able to get to the kitchen twice. We didn't do much yesterday, it was lovely outside so we cleaned up the back yard. On Tuesday we did some work in the kitchen and repaired the net on the trampoline. Today I will try to finish the Mei Tai wrap I am working on. Hopefully I'll be able to get some material in the next couple of weeks to make a ring sling and a couple K'tan type wraps.

Busy two months ahead!
After the babe comes I plan on taking a nice, long six week 'babymoon'. :) I'm not going anywhere. I'm just going to stay home and get to know my new baby. I do plan on having a kind of "meet and greet" a couple weeks after babe arrives so friends can come see the babe. :)

Now to get busy!

No comments: