Currently, we have a little orange kitty. She is adorable and so sweet. Ellis found her in the neighbor's front yard but she wasn't from any of their cats. I think someone just threw her out, not wanting to deal with kittens. She is injured somehow and cannot walk right. She stumbles and rolls. She has a persistent bloat that we have tried many different things to alleviate. A couple weeks ago she came down with what the vet was certain was FIP. She recovered. The first time we had her to the vet the vet said, "You won't be able to kill that thing with a bat." I am starting to believe her.
Here's some pics.
See how fat her little belly is?
That's when she was sick.
When we first found her
I set up a facebook page for my son to tell about the kittens he has (and will) rescued. Also, I hope it will be a way for people to donate to help pay for the care these animals need. It strains our budget to provide that. LINK




No comments:
Post a Comment