Saturday, September 5, 2009

Yard Sale today...

was successful....sort of. We made about $300 but still have lots of stuff left. Some will go to the consignment store and some will go to charity.

Hubby is off applying for a second job...not sure how I feel about that. We need the money, but we see him so little as it is...

Kyla and Emma will be leaving in just over a week to go stay with Mom and Dad for a few months. Things will be very different around here.

Hoping for a restful Sunday and a pleasant Labor Day.

2 comments:

Kendra Logan said...

Yay for a successful yard sale!

I'm really sorry if I was rude about the whole "how many books have you read" thing. I was disrespectful, and I apologize.

~Kendra

Joyful_Momma said...

No worries hon...I needed a rebuke. I was being a little petty, just gets my goat when people say stuff about my girl. :P