Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sara's MRI

I hope I NEVER have to have another baby sedated or have an IV! What an horrible ordeal!

She screamed so that her eyes are bloodshot, poor baby. It took five tries before they got the IV in. So Sara has a bruise on each hand and foot. I still feel on the verge of tears three hours after the MRI was over. Some of that could be due to lack of sleep. I've been up since 3am with Sara. I drove her around for two hours to keep her asleep. Poor thing was so hungry!

I am thankful for modern medicine, but I hope I don't have to make use of this ever again!

UPDATE:
Ped's office called and everything looks normal! YEAH!

1 comment:

Sarah D. said...

I have experienced the terrible pain of watching your little one get an IV. It is NOT fun! Hoping everything comes back ok on the MRI!