Today Wes is sick(update: he has strep-gave him penicillin injection). He has had a cold but this morning he is running a fever and vomitting. I am taking him to the ped later. Kyla had an appt to get vaxes this morning for her trip to Zambia but they were out of some that she needed so we are going to try and go to a pharmacy here that does travel vaxes.
Wes has decided to be Wes today instead of superman so he has clothes on! LOL For some reason when he is superman or spiderman he must be naked (except for his cape when he's superman).
Sara is walking! She is still quite wobbly, but so cute! She does not say any words, except "Uh-oh" with any regularity. She has said "Mama", "Wesley", and "Emma". Wesley is still her favorite person. She loves the gun sounds app on Daddy's iPhone. We've not been doing so well with going potty though. With everything that has been going on I kept forgetting to take her and now she is refusing to go most of the time. That is a little disappointing.
I am going to be the new coordinator for the Campaign for Liberty Meetup in our town. That is exciting! The young man who was doing it is going off to college.
I am still reading "Thy Kingdom Come" and "Democracy in America". Enjoying both but not getting very far with them very fast. I can't read them late at night because I am too sleepy to digest what I read.
Not too much else going on, just livin'.
No comments:
Post a Comment