Hey, Liberty here! (No, my name is not really Liberty...that's just what I have as my screenie. And someday, I'm going to name one of my daughters that. :D Anyway.)
Well, our life has definitely been an adventure lately! We've been trying to get our garden up and running, which has been...exciting, to say the least. And backbreaking.
Mom has gotten all the plots tilled- well, all but the two we need for the peas, onions, garlic, and bellpeppers. They're going to share two plots because, frankly, we don't feel like tilling up four. Yesh, we'ze lazy. :P
We can't plant yet though; we're supposed to get a veritable blizzard tomorrow. Go figure that- we get no snow all winter (even at Christmas!), and then bam! Here comes snow in March!
Beyond that, not much in our life besides the usual. However, mom is reading 'The Total Money Makeover' with Dad. It's a book by Dave Ramsey about your finances and debt. So now, we have to sell a bunch of stuff so we can pay off the bunches we owe on our house and credit cards!
I'm reading it to avoid the mistakes I could make. And my youth pastor just started a new series based on Total Money Makeover, for teens. So, I'll be getting a good dose no matter what I do. :D
So yup. Mom is going to take pictures of the garden and blog later, so expect those. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment