It is less than 4 weeks now until Kyla leaves for Zambia!! I am starting to get nervous. I can't believe I am sending my 15 yo half way around the world!! The worst part is that I won't be able to stay in touch with her very well. No talking on the phone every day or chatting on the computer. She has been working hard to prepare for this though. Monday was her last class for the Teaching Children Effectively through CEF. Now she'll go to Africa and teach little kids about Jesus! :D She had to get a bunch of shots too. She didn't like that part, but I was proud of her for being a grown up about it! :)
And it is just over 6 weeks until the baby is due. I am honestly hoping that babe will wait until July, but I am not very confident that will happen since that would mean babe being over 2 weeks overdue. We still haven't decided on names, my husband is being difficult! When did he get to be so opinionated?! LOL I have been doing some crochetting, hoping that would make me feel a little more excited. I'll have to post pics of what I've made... sometime! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment